Tales of the Fabulous One

Tales, of Someone who enjoys being called Fabulous...AND IS!!!!

Name:
Location: Planet, Earth

I speak...english... sometimes...

Friday, December 09, 2005

The birth of the Fabulous One

'Twas a fine autumn day. The wind was blowing, the trees were cold and bare. Wolves prowled the edges of the village. And then the day was over. And everyone was still alive. And you are finding out that we care NOTHING for this day.

THE ACTUAL BITH
You may be wondering, "Does she know how to spell 'birth?'" But I reallllly meant BITH, not birth. Why would I write about a birth? The fabulous One was created in a 'bith.'

For those of you who don't know what a bith is...


BITH:
adj.(Bî-t-hhh); 1:A losing game of poker 2: A pancake that is taped to a duck 3: The creation of something through poodles. I SAID POODLES AND I MEANT POODLES!!

(ahem)
So there ya' go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home