Tales of the Fabulous One

Tales, of Someone who enjoys being called Fabulous...AND IS!!!!

Name:
Location: Planet, Earth

I speak...english... sometimes...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

More things that annoy me...(and most other bouqets of roses)

I was just on the phone with a good friend of mine, and that talk inspired me to write this "Things that piss off the people around you," read it well. You will make many friends if you follow these guidlines (or not, I'm not a phsycic)

Thing not to do #1- Try not to say or ask the SAME thing again, and again. I know you may not have heard them correctly, but you're just going to have to LIVE with it, don't make the other person suffer because you can't focus.

Thing not to do #2- Offer activities that you may like, and they probably don't. Stuff like that stress the limits of many people's patience and manners. A wise telemarketer once said (whist in the UC room at the local hospital) that " It is better not to push and push on sujects that may be interperted as annoying. It is also better to teach yourself to ask what they like and learn patience in doing so, instead of persisting and forcing them to 'teach' you 'patience.'" Like candle shopping. When someone I know asked me if mayhap I would like to go candle shopping with them. The first response that popped into my head was, " Like h**l I do. God knows we could never have enough candles." but what I really said was, "Sure!" Most people would have chucked a spoon at the request-er's head, but not I. (I prefer to chuck hotel phamplets.) Why go?, you may be wondering. I go on such dull outings because I know that it's better to have shopped for candles and made a friend happy, than not shop for candles, retain some vague sense of sanity, and get on with my life. If that made sense to you, something is wrong.

Thing not to do #3- Offer bran muffins. THEY ARE THE OPPISITE OF ANYTHING THAT MAY HELP YOUR REALTIONSHIP!! THEY ARE FROM THAT PLACE THAT ANYONE WHO (supposedly) DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD GOES!! THAT PLCE WHERE ALL TELEMARKETERS THAT CALL AT DIN DIN ARE HEADED!!! AVOID BRAN MUFFINS!!

There ya' go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cosette said...

yay toast!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Cosette said...

lol. louvai has a way with words...

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home