Tales of the Fabulous One

Tales, of Someone who enjoys being called Fabulous...AND IS!!!!

Name:
Location: Planet, Earth

I speak...english... sometimes...

Monday, January 16, 2006

I is booooored

I ave decided to type down everything I feel think from now on for the next two minutes.

Hey, this werewolf looks, well, that's really not the issus is it? No, I guess it's not. My cookies didn't turn out so well. As in burned. Me feels like a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Hmm.
Maybe I should go to Martoq. Or Gaia. Or not. Especially since I just came from there, if I went just now I would probabyl fall into the catagory of obsession. Scary obsession. Scary scary obsession. Scary.
Hey, I should watch a Buffy. Which I am doing. Talk about fast.
~BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER~
SEASON 2-
EPISODE "PHASES"
SCENE 10-IN THE LOCKER ROOM-
XANDER:"Why so jumpy Larry?" (Xander thinks Larry is the werewolf)
LARRY:"Geeks make me nervous"
XANDER:"Is that really it or is there something you're hiding?"
LARRY:"I could hide my fist in your face"
XANDER:" I know your secret big guy. I know what you been doing at night
LARRY: "You know, Harris, that nosey little nose of your is going to get you in trouble some day" *grabs the front of Xander (Haris's) shirt* "Like today"
XANDER:"Hurting me isn't gonna' make this go away. People are still gonna' find out."
LARRY:"Alright. Is that it? What do you want? Hush money? Is that what you're after?"
XANDER: "I don't want anything! I just want to help!"
LARRY:" What, you think you have a cure?"
XANDER: "No, it's just. I know what you're going through because I've been there."(Xander got tured into a hyena-erson in Season 1) "I know you should talk about it."
LARRY: "Yeah, that's easy for you to say,I mean you're nobody. I've got a reputation"
XANDER:"Larry, please, before someone else gets hurt."
LARRY:"You know, if this gets out, it's over for me. I mean, forget about playing football. They'll run me out of this town. I menan, C'MON, HOW ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LOOK AT ME AFTER THEY FIND OUT I'M GAY? "
XANDER: *has a look on his face like " Oops..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Cosette said...

I am not laughing at the fact that Larry is gay, but the look on Xander's face when he found out the conversation was so far from being about werewolves...

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home